Need a simple tool to create a fantastic data visualization? Here are 30.
There have never been more technologies available to collect, examine, and render data. Here are 30 different notable pieces of data visualization software good for any designer’s repertoire. They’re not just powerful; they’re easy to use. In fact, most of these tools feature simple, point-and-click interfaces, and don’t require that you possess any particular coding knowledge or invest in any significant training. Let the software do the hard work for you. Your client will never know.
The jokesters at Someecards have created a series of brutally honest job titles to restore order to a world gone mad with euphemism. Each entry stares deep into the soul of a modern job title and reduces it down to the main task for which its bearer is responsible.
- Feel free to live life out of order, or preferably in your own order
- Since prior precedence is still evolving, mentor and co-mentor as you go
- Find your unique empathy for the human condition and you will find your drive to innovation
- See and be seen for your ongoing ideas of contribution
- Don’t be afraid to move toward people who intimidate you in your profession, or in your life
Thanks #FieldNotesBrand Really liking how each one is different depending on the tree used. #MadeInUSA #Wisconsin
|—||Amber Mac, Fast Company - "Social Media’s Next Act: Disappearing, Private, Secret-Filled Networks" (via mattcreem)|
John Green's superb advice to aspiring writers and artists in the digital age – a fine addition to our ongoing archive of sage life-advice.